Image Map

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Picture Passes

It is a rare occasion when my children take naps at the same time. It is always my intent but my daughter seems to have her own agenda. But when it happens, it is so GLORIOUS! Because this doesn't happen often, I am caught off guard and scramble to try and fit in all the things I can't do when the they are awake. Do I clean the floor? Do laundry? Watch RHOC?

HOUSEWIVES!

I have to admit, I love, love, love the housewives. I could kiss you Andy Cohen. Most of my television watching experiences involve the many housewives and spin off shows on BRAVO. But I definitely cannot watch these shows within ear shot of my daughter. Thank you, Nene Leakes. Any who, I put on RHOC. I am totally Team Heather :) 

So while I was watching the housewives, I made my picture passes. That way I made the most of my hour and a half to myself!

I teach Kinder. Who knows what the kiddos do when they are on the way to the nurse?!?! So I created these passes with picture of the Principal,  the Nurse, etc. to help them find their way. I make a pass for pretty much every adult on campus. You never know when you need to send a child for emergency paint!



 Sorry for the picture quality I had to use my phone. I also covered faces and names for protection. 

 But you can see it has a picture and their job title. I find these to be very helpful to my kinder kiddos :)


No comments :

Post a Comment