Image Map

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Back to School Shopping



Our school officially opens for teachers this Friday! I can't believe my summer is coming to an end and FAST! I love to shop, especially for school supplies. So I scoured the ads and drug my kiddos around to grab some of my classroom must haves. My daughter loves going to the stores with me. I think its because she can always con a little toy from me. Today she scored and "spy glass," as she calls it.






Office Max has all Sharpies for $.25!!!! I pretty much bought all the Sharpies in the Phoenix Metro Area. Sorry Phoenix Peeps! But I was also able to get a little gift for all my Team Mates. I'm working with a new team and a little nervous. So I decided to buy them a little sumthin-sumthin so that we start the year off on a Bright Note!

I filled the cups with markers for my teammates. But who can resist 25 cent Sharpies! Obviously not me.






I also bought colored burlap. I am going to use it to make a pennant banner for my grammar wall.

I first traced the letters with pencil and then with a black Sharpie, cuz I just got one for 25 cents. wink, wink. I then went over it again with black paint. I will post the finish product tomorrow. (I can't find my hot glue gun)

 It looks like my counter vomited letters. 


I am now on the hunt for the perfect back to school outfit. I will let you know as soon as I know! :0

On a side note, I was disappointed in the Housewives last night. I am over this fight and ready for them to all move on. But tonight is the RHONY Finale. So I will be up late tonight to see that. WHOO HOO!

No comments :

Post a Comment